Elevated Photography, or mast photography – so, attach a camera to a pole and take a photo, yeah?
Well, its not quite as easy as that. Building on experience with hundreds of house and commercial instructions & commissions, my keen eye and understanding of perspectives. viewpoints, direction of light and height, combined with the latest digital equipment provides me with a true birds eye view without leaving the ground. Tethering a camera to a portable tripod pole and having a live view on a laptop allows me to produce fantastic results time and time again.
Fantastic for (but not limited to)
- Home owners – show the whole plot in just one shot!
- Gardens – perfect for the larger garden
- Garden Centres – advertise your business with a unique viewpoint
- Estate Agents – giving you the competitive edge
- Property Developers & Builders – land surveys and site development
- Architects & Designers – a truly unique viewpoint
Commercial Applications for this elevated photography service include:
- Head Office buildings – for your company image
- University Campus buildings – showcasing facilities
- Hotels & Pubs – for a unique advertising image
- Golf Courses – hole layouts, green detail
- Amusement Parks – perfect for rides
- Car Dealerships – show the whole site
- Schools & Colleges – perfect for unusual buildings
- Castles and historic buildings – see history in a whole new light
- Churches & Cathedrals – building and church yard in one shot
- Campsites & Caravan Parks – location, location, location
- Trees / Parkland – perfect for a birds eye view of trees
- Leisure centres & sports arenas- show your facilities
- Equestrian Venues – fields, horse menages and training grounds